Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dior Holiday Tribute

I know that there are more Stardoll updates, but those are going to be in a seperate post.
Today Stardoll released another Holiday tribute, this time it's Dior.


I have to admit, this is something I wasn't expecting from Dior. Truth-to-be-told, when I heard Stardoll released Dior, I was expecting ballroom gowns and necklaces. But oh well.

This was a bit unexpected. These were in the Spoilers that Underneath Stardoll released a few days ago. But I'm sure no one knew they were Dior!

Some of these pieces are a big turn off for me. The fringe maxi dress. That is a turn off for me.
But some items are super! the Black and White Stripe Skirt? GORGEOUS!

The accesories is what really makes this collection interesting. You have some unique headpieces there.
The shoes are my favroties. There are very simple, which is my kind of style. They might be a bit pricey, but oh well.

I only bought one thing. Which is  the Pink Band Cuff.
It's simple, cute, and very wearable. Plus the fact it was only 5 stardollars makes it even better!

Bags were the same as the ones in the Chanel tribute.


( I took this picture from my Chanel Tribute post)


All-in-all it's alright, a bit unexpected, but alright.


- Sara

1 comment:

  1. It looks just like the runway looks for dior fall/winter 2011.

    ReplyDelete