Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gucci Tribute released.

Hey Guys,
So since Satursday night, spoilers have been going around about the Gucci Holiday Tribute!
And yesterday it was finally released!
It's an alright tribute. I see a few items here that I could fit onto my doll.
My favorites would have to be the:
Olive green dress, Black Winter hat, Orange Polka dot skirt, Red Peacoat dress, Purple Faux leather dress, and Black Pleather boots.
Prices range from 4-32 stardollars. A major difference there.
The tribute is nice, no doubt about it, but I think I was expecting more " upscale" feel. I mean Gucci is top notch designer here!
But it still is nice...
I bought the Gucci Black Winter hat for 8 Stardollars, it's on my doll right now :)
- Sara


1 comment:

  1. Most of these were on the real runway for the fall/winter 2011 collection of gucci.

    ReplyDelete