Thursday, December 29, 2011

This post may look slightly different. I am typing from the wireless keyboard on the family Wii, so instead of my usual " COmpose" option I had to use edit HTML.
Anyway the reason I haven't been posting a lot is because of the fact that I have a very big post coming. And ever since Monday, I have been working on it. I am not going to spoil it, but you will see it on NYE.
Some of you have asked me if I have stopped making tutorials, I certainly have not! I intended my NYE tutorial to be my last one for this year. I am gathering up ideas for new tutorials as I am typing this.
I know abou the Popshop floors and January Hotbuys. Right now my dad is ussing my PC and well this Wii doesn't have a paint. So tomorrow I will be posting about those.
Hope you all are having a wonderful day ( or evening, where ever you are in the world. :P)
- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment