Monday, December 5, 2011

LE Fall/Winter 2011 Released

Hey Guys,
So this morning I logged onto Stardoll and saw that the much anticipated LE Collection has been released!!!!


I have to admit I liked the last LE collection much better.
This collection has it's ups and downs. It's not as good as the last but it's not horrible.
I think the theme here is something between Hollywood and Bronze. The collection is very beautiful, indeed. Just not my favorite.
I think the accessories stand out the most here. The clothes are nice but the accessories stole the spotlight ( well for me anyway).
Items range from 30-250 Stardollars. I'm not surprised, as this is normal for an LE collection.



My favorite items would have to be:
Rose Tulip Strap heels, Gold Karat Rose belt, Gold Karat Rose Stem Pin, Gold Stud handbag, Red striped heels, Pale Pink Moto Jacket, Pale Pink Skirt, Red Faux Feathered dress, Red Keyhole Fauna Dress, Red bangle set, and and the Magenta Petal top.

I bought one item, which was the Gold Karat Rose Stem Pin.
It came in this lovely little bag!
The bags are darling, but very edgy. Sara likey!

All in all it's a nice collection. Not the worst, but certainly not my favorite.

- Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment