Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Opulance Floors.

Hey Guys,
So yesterday Stardoll released 2 new floors of the decor store, Opulance.

These floors are supposed to scream " LUXURY!". Some of them do, but some of them just crack me up.
I see that the " Superstar Christmas Tree" is included in this floor. At the EXPENSIVE price of 60 stardollars. I never paid that amount for mine, I found it in the Starbazaar for 6 stardollars back in January. And a friend of mine found one for 2.
My favorite item would have to be the " Winter Palace Divan". It has amazing graphic and it actually screams " LUXURY!" Sadly it's priced very high at 26 stardollars.
All-in-all these floors have way too much Gold for me. Some of the items are amazing. Some of them make me chuckle.
- Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment