Saturday, November 26, 2011

Another post where I show you my failed creations in my beauty parlor.

Excuse the long title.
Anyway, I got really bored today, and decided to play around with my beauty parlor. Trying to scrap up some ideas for a tutorial.
I thought I would show you some of my creations:
 The first look is mroe of a Rosy/Pink tutorial. Something easy but elegant. I could see it being an actual Stardoll tutorial on my channel.

 This next look is more complex. The violet purple is the key, but the soft, more matte purple softens the look. Maybe with the addition of black eyeliner it would look stunning.
This is something I will put on my channel!
This is defiantly a Holiday tutorial, just look at the colors used. Red and Green are defiantly holiday colors!
With the particular hairstyle used, you can't really see the green. So if this is in a tutorial I will use a similar hairstyle that doesn't cover the eyes so much. This is supposed to be a classy holiday look. Something to wear to Holiday dinners or parties!


- Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment