Friday, November 11, 2011

Another look at my Starpoint Plant.

Hey guys,
So I wasn't really planning to post anymore tonight( actually what I was planning to do at this time is go to sleep) but with me things change quickly. And I decided to post one more time before heading off to Dream Land where everything is possible... I think I said too much ;).
This time it's about my Starpoint plant. Something I posted about back in March ( click here to view that post :)). But decided to update on.
As I said in the last Starpoint post, I never really think about my plant, until I reach a certain Starpoint Goal ( or I'm about ready to). But whenever I look at it I think " Man, I've been on Stardoll a year and a half now. And this is what shows all of the time, and money I've spent on here. It's amazing!"
I currently have 3773 Starpoints. Which I'm happy with. I mean I'm happy with my plant and my Starpoint amount and I will enjoy watching them both grow :)

Here's what my plant looked like in March:
At the time I took this I had 2688 points ( That was March 18th, 2011) and now it's November 11th, 2011. So in that time I've earned 1,085 Starpoints and my tree has grown more thicker on the branches.
Well I think I'm done for the night. Good Night Guys!
- Sara
- Sara  

No comments:

Post a Comment