Monday, November 28, 2011

I have a lot to explain.

Hey guys,
So I really have a lot to explain. I know I haven't posted since Saturday, usually that's not a big deal. But I'm going to tell you why.
No I did not go on any trip, and no my computer did not blow up.
This problem is much more minor.

Ok so on Black Friday my mother got a Wii gaming system as a family present, my father wanted to watch Netflex. But since we have a brodband connection he went and bought a wireless router.

Long story short he did something wrong and I had no internet all night Saturday and all day Sunday.
Then my mother fixed it!!!


YAY!

So yeah I'll be posting everyday. And here's something strange, Stardoll hasn't released the December Hotbuys yet. Maybe these are going to be the best of the year!!


- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment