Monday, November 28, 2011

New " Polished" Holiday Collection

Hey Guys,
So today Stardoll released a New Polished Collection for the Holidays! ( This is the third store to have a ' Holiday Floor'. The other two were Doree and LUXE)
This collection is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love all of them, but my favorites would have to be:
The Striped on, the Red Glitter, The Silver Glitter, The Snowflakes, and the Gold Glitter. Stunning!!!!
Here's what the nail polishes look like on your medoll's fingers:
( These are my favorites)


So now that a Polished has been released, what's next? I'm really hoping for a holiday Dot collection, since a collection hasn't been released since March ( if you want to see that post click here!) and I'm starting get worried that Stardoll is going to close it down. Then the only makeup store we would have is LUXE, and while LUXE is still very pretty. It's a bit too sparkly for me and plus I am leaning towards more natural makeup for the Holidays. So I'm really really REALLY hoping for some Dot!

- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment