Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stardoll Weekly Updates: New Archive, Windows on the World: Poland,

Hey Guys,
Sorry I'm a bit late on these topics, I have been really busy with... school X(

Windows on the World: Poland

Very very impressive! I think this collection is OUTSTANDING! The clothes are very nice, a few of my favorites are:
The Coral Reef Couture Dress, Beaded Neck Mock Dress, Tangerine Long Balzer, Peach Button Dress, T-Strap Heels, and  the Oyster Satin Pumps.
This collection is a bit more simple than the last one ( which was inspired by Turkish Designers).


New Archive:
Stardoll released a new Archive on Tuesday:


I remember some of these clothes being in the Starplaza, I guess the theme here is Gold?
I really like the D&G Bodys, especially the black and silver one!
The Leopard coat is nice, I think it would be great for a winter outfit!
Overall the archive is a bit " Messy" I think that there is a few items that would never look right on my doll.
- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment