Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wait, haven't I seen something similar....?

Hey Guys,
So today I logged onto Stardoll ( Ever since my little scare last night I'm keeping a watchful eye on my account) and I looked at the " New Items". There I saw a pair of shoes, a pair of shoes that looked familier to me...
Then I realized, I did see a familier pair of shoes, in fact I had something similar in my doll's wardrobe...
The shoes on the left are the shoes that Stardoll just released, and the shoes on the right are the Louis XIV Bow Heels from the Lavin Tribute, that was released this July.

Basically Stardoll re-created the Lanvin shoes but made them read and added holes?


The Price of the Lanvin shoes was 18 Stardollars ( because it's a Tribute item) and the price of the re-created shoes that Stardoll released today is 74 starcoins.


- Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment