Thursday, November 17, 2011

Outfit Of The Day:

I tried doing this little segmant back in July, it never really worked out. But I'm bringing it back!

I don't change me outfit everyday, but every 2 or 3 days I do, so basically I'll do Outfit of The Days  whenever I change my outfit :)

Today's outfit:
Based on more of a Rocker-Chic theme. The jacket is the piece that's really holding the outfit together.

Items in this outfit:
Hotbuys Stud Jacket*-16 Stardollars- Fallen Angel.
Black Tube Top- 40 Starcoins- Fallen Angel.
Velvet Skirt- 16 Stardollars- PPQ Of Mayfair.
Fishnet Tights*- 60 Starcoins-Burlesque ( The movie) Store.
Multichain Necklace- 40 Starcoins- Voile
Audrey Boots( Not Shown)-40 Starcoins- Stardoll Girls Shop.

* Means not avaliable to purchase in the Starplaza any longer.






No comments:

Post a Comment