Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A BIG old update post.

Hey guys,
It's been a while since I posted, and I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ( brace your selves for 3 more ' Reallys') REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry! I've just been busy ( and most of that is because in the United States, Thanksgiving is tomorrow and me and my family have been preparing for it =])
Since I haven't posted, Stardoll has updated frequently! So I shall be posting.... NOW!

Doree Holiday Dyes:
This morning I logged into Stardoll, on the ' Featured' section of the home page I saw a little thing that said " NEW! Doree Holiday Dyes!" I clicked on it and it lead me to the store:

The hair dyes are again, amazing. But most of them we've seen before. I bought the " Brilliant Blue" and " Deep Mint" hair colors. I also bought the " Deep Mint" highlights. ( I have some odd obsession with blue and green don't I? Haha!)
3 of the dyes have been re-named. Can you guess which ones ( If not, then don't worry I will tell you.... at the end of  this post.)
Another thing, wasn't a Doree collection just released??


New Decor Store: Magic Emporium
On Monday, Stardoll released a new store called magic Emporium.


The Store is pretty neat. And I'm sure a person who spends a lot of time decorating their suite will enjoy this store. Actually I like it myself!
Some of my favorite items are: The Blue Clock, the flying carpet, and the " Magic" candle.
An item a suite decorator would LOVE would be the ' Bed Bug Hotel", that's only priced at 5 Stardollars. I'm sure if you're doing a street scene, it would be perfect!
Even though the store is cool, it has a hefty price tag. Items range from 3 Stardollars- 30 Stardollars.
Most of the items are animated. Which is really the thing that makes this store so magical.

New items added to the JCP Pretty n Love Store:
Sometime this week, Stardoll added some new items to the JCP Pretty N Love Store:

The shirts really have improved. I really like the " Fabulous Fashionista" Tee, along with the " Gorgeous" sweatshirt.
And the prices are REALLY low! Ranging from 40 Starcoins ( which is equivalent to 4 Stardollars)- 5 Stardollars.


Hotbuys Suspender Tee Released:
Yesterday Stardoll released the Hotbuys Suspender Tee!
The Tee is nice, and decently priced. But I'm not going to buy it ( even though I just extended my membership and got 300 Stardollars.).


The Answer:
I know you probably scrolled down and passed all of the other stories just to see the answer.
But the answer to the question " Which 3 Doree hair colors have been re-named" is...
The three red hair dyes in the middle!
How?: If you look at 2 of the previous Doree collections you will probably see the same red hair dyes, but with different names!!! ( Especially the Miss Stardoll World collection released in September).



- Sara  


No comments:

Post a Comment