Friday, November 11, 2011

New Doree and Polished Collections

Hey Guys,
So today Stardoll Released new Doree and Polished Collections:
First let's talk about Doree:

In March Stardoll released a very mediocre Doree Collection, with basically the Winter Colors with the additions of Orange. Stardoll did add 3 red colors in April. And now they are making it up to us again with this collection!
I love the grey, white, and teal colors. So amazing! And I also love the dusty pink, although I'm pretty sure I have something like it in my Beauty Parlor already.

Polished:
The colors are somewhat pretty. Especially the GreenBlack, and the NavyBlack.
Prices range from 10-12 Stardollars :)
I have to admit, these are much better than previous collections, and cheaper too! I wouldn't mind paying 10 Stardollars for a mint green nail color :)

- Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment