Saturday, February 5, 2011

And it's all about the name brands...

Hey it;s me Sara-Joy, I don't really feel like poting my pic  so yeahh...


I was gonna write a post about the change in price of Hotbuys, but I decided not too...

Anyway...
Look at these 2 graphs, the first one is a Pie Chart about why People bought LE Last Year, while the other,A Bar Graph, is to show how many people bought 2010 Hotbuys

                                                        {Click to Enlarge}
Take a look at the Bar graph. See how in April (4) it went down to 41% then in May(5) it rose 29%? It's because that sometimes there is this Hotbuy that everyone loves and must have-and that Hotbuy was the Bow Hat.
This also happens in  August, and again in October- and mostly it's because
A. A Hotbuy is really realy cheap!
or B. It's so cute that everyone MUST HAVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment