Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I guess this blog is going to be just mine

Well I have some depressing news, Charmane, Liberty,and Ruby are quitting the blog, Charmane has to focus on her studies and will be back around summer time, Ruby is starting on her blog and Liberty has gotten bored. So i decided to take this blog into my own hands.

But this means a little less work for myself, and plus I Can post a little more about myself and so on.
Also Ruby said she would return for the little competition she is hosting right now, and I will post a link for her 'new' blog as soon as she gets it up and running.
Also this means I won'[t have to post my picture anymore, and I was certaintly getting annoyed with that.
Now you may think I would be mad at my friends [Yes,Ruby,Charmane,and Liberty ARE my real life friends] but to be truthful I'm not mad at all, I can understand that they have a life behind the screen and I wish them the best of Luck.

This also means I Can transform and customize this blog without asking anybody, to be truthful I Can now rant and state, and post what i want, when i want.

I also will start up a separate blog, just for my views and opinions, I will probably create it on Wordpress and Not blogger, simply because I like some of the features the Word press has to offer.
But don't fret, I won't be leaving you guys, I will post just as often as I am now [which will be daily].

On other news my One Year Stardoll anniversary is coming up soon, less than a month away, and I will post everything that has happened in the past year. It will be sorta like my Stardoll Life post that i created exactly a month ago, but with a different twist.
Also I am feeling a whole lot better. Thanks to you guys :)

Well that's about all of the updates i have for you all, I will be posting more a little later, mostly because I am on my phone and I am almost using all of my phones chractor limit.




~Sara Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment