Friday, February 18, 2011

New Floor on Voille/Luxe Offer/New News/

well I'm going to start off this article right... with plenty of updates... that some aren't dying to know.

First off: New Floor of Voile!
I expected this, mostly because about half of the last floor vanished in the 50% Superstar sale in January!
Here is a shot of the new floor:
I really love this floor, it's so Valentine's day, I love the colors!
And the prices are amazingly cheap, there is even a Non Superstar dress!

If I remember correctly, about 2 weeks ago Stardoll released the last Voile floor, and the prices were about the same, so is Stardoll incredibly reasonable, or... what?
Now even though this is old news and has been posted on most blogs, I've been busy and having to hold off the blog-since school is really important-so yeah...
Now 2 days ago most of us,well all of us, received this message in our inboxes.
At first I thought this way a great idea, becoming superstar and getting 2 new, rare, lipsticks for free, but then I realized that this offer has a dark side.

The dark side is that: what is so good about these two lipsticks? What makes them "Oh-So-Special"? They are two ordinary colors!
You could take a yellow or peach lipstick from Dot, or Sephora, and put Luxe LipGloss on it, and no one would see the difference.

This is sorta a waste of real life money, what if someone recived this message and went and bought Superstar?

Now there is nothing wrong with being Superstar, but it's WHY you want to be Superstar, would you rather buy it just to buy two ordinary Lipsticks or to help the Stardoll Staff eat?
I would choose the second one,because it is more  'Life Like'.

Anyway I have some good news! I will be writing for 'Stardolls Little Liars', I will still be here though, so don't fret, I'm not leaving like Charamne, Liberty, or Ruby did, I'm just helping out a friend!

When the weekend comes I will be posting, I couldn't post last Saturday because I was at my cousins.. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment