Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ruby's own magazine? Yup!

Hey It's Ruby! And I'm back and better than ever.

          So while I was sick in bed I was thinking of owning my own Stardoll Magazine, it would actually be a blog, and no I wouldn't leave you guys(I love you too :) ) but I would be spending a lot of time there but I will still be here to post about things. I also talked to Charmane(We quit calling her Paras but we still use it for abbreviation.) and she is ok with this, but This Magazine will replace Paras and Ruby's top ten. Since we've been lacking that for awhile.
           Sara-Joy said that this magazine could be our[The Stardoll Times] sister blog, and in order to thank her for everything she's done for me I'm going to make her the covergirl for our very first issue.
           I'm going to call this magazine "Elégance et style" Which is french for Elegance and Style.
    



~Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment