Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Revamped Starplaza-and my prediction

So most of you have probably seen this... the new and updated Starplaza.


I sorta like it, it's just looks better.

Here is a screenshot:
Also they updated the beauty parlor yesterday, not nothing too big, just a few small changes.

Now my prediction:
I can tell that a big makeover is coming around the corner. Lately Stardoll has been updateing everything and I feel that slowly that a BIG huge makeover is gonna come with it.
Now we usually have a year[or less] to get used to the 'old' one. For EX: In June 2009 [Just a guess] Stardoll had a big makeover, and hten in July 2010 they had anotehr makeover.

But what if they makeover takes place at the end of the month? It took me about a month to get used to the current layout.

it would be great if we could switch to the  June '09- July '10 layout if we wanted, it would be nice to see some of those features they had, such as  the on/off button they had on chat and the old guestbook feautre. It would be a flashback to the 'good ole days'.

On the other hand I guess they are trying to mkae this better for newer users-and older ones, but for us older users-well let's say some of us don't like changes.

Anyway, I also have the same prediction with original Club, Robin has deleted all of his managers, so I guess there will be new ones soon...


~SaraP1900


[PS: Here is a Spolier for my next turtorial, My 1995 inspried one, I may do 10 different looks from each year of that wonderful decade called the 90's.


No comments:

Post a Comment