Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Review On January 2011

Hey it's meee :)
So I decided that at the end of every month i will review that month9Probably because I like to flashback... a lot).

January 2011:

Hotbuys:

A lot of people said that this months Hotbuys were far by the worst hotbuys they have ever seen. I somewhat agreed with them.

There were a few that I liked such as the bow dress, the studded jacket, and the shoes.

Antidote:

After the Hotbuys were relased, Stardoll Surprised us with a whole new collection of Antidote, I bought four items.
Some people liked the "Lab Fab" Collection, others hated it.


Updates:
Stardoll did a LOT of updates in January, one of the most famous ones with the update to the beauty parlor and the starplaza.




So clearly 2011 is starting off a little bit shaky- but hopefully by March or April it will be jussssst right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment