Friday, February 25, 2011

March Hotbuys!

Well I was reading in the Star Magazine, when I came across this! The March 2011 Hotbuys, I actually like them, the bright neon colors remind me of the 70's, 80's and early 90's. Some of them remind me of  Texas, while others remind me of Glee But they aren't as good as  March 2010's Hotbuys. 
Release Dates:
Hotbuys Vest
Release Date: March 1st
Store: RIO

Hotbuys Shoes:
Release Date: March 3rd
Store: RIO

Hotbuys Feather Broch
Release Date: March 5th
Store: Fudge

Hotbuys Dress
Release Date: March 8th
Store: Fudge

Hotbuys Star Tie
Release Date: March 11th
Store: Evil Panda


Hotbuys Blouse
Release Date: March 15th
Store: Pretty In Pink

Hotbuys Bag
Release Date: March 17th
Fudge

Hotbuys Stud Dress
Release Date: March 20th
Store: Fallen Angel

Hotbuys Sweater:
Release Date: March 22nd
Store: Fudge

Hotbuys Flash Skirt
Release Date: March 29th
Store: Evil Panda.



Some of my favorites are:
The Stud Dress, The Tie, The Broach, The Dress, The bag, and the Blouse.

I actually have a feeling that this month's Hotbuys are going to be a little cheaper, after last month's obnoxious outbreak with  over-priced clothes that weren't worth it.;







~Sara Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment