Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sorry for not posting-really busy

                           Yes, I know you all are probably hating me now, but i've been really busy, like Charmane, with my studies... except for I'm a little more caught up.


Anyway, besides The new Luxe Offer[Will post Article soon] and the new Cool Lovin collection [Will post Article soon] and every  3 or 4 days a new Hotbuy being relesed [ this months Hotbuys aren't as cute as I thought... and they're REALLY expensive!]

On other note, I recently joined IMVU, and I've been trying it out, and playing around, just because Stardoll is a bit boring at the moment, and Miniplanet[another website I go on] is also a bit boring too...

Anyway, On Tuesday I was going to post my review on 'The 12 Day's Of Dresses' thing we had back in December, but Blogger didn't save it so it was 2 hours wasted...



No comments:

Post a Comment