Friday, February 4, 2011

Callie Stardoll-New medoll and updated presentation

Hey it's me Charmane :)


So we all know who Callie.Stardoll is. She is one of the most well known people on Stardoll to date!


Well she not only updated her medoll, but she updated her presentation!


[Click to enlarge]

Her medoll: I don't really like it, her hair looks like it needs some volume and her make up-doesn't exactly match her outfit.

Her presentation: It says almost the same thing as her old one, except she changed the font and color.
Also she added her colleagues. I never liked the idea of colleagues because well, there is only 4 members of the stardoll staff, lets leave it like that. Also before she updated her pres, I always though the rest of them were posers.
And her presentation is concluded when she says her all famous "Twinkle Twinkle Y'all!" which has annoyed Sara-Joy and I for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment