Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm just gonna delete a few topics and MOOOVE on!

I decided to get more member, and by doing that I decided to delete all the bad topics about n-dubzfan357, simply because some readers may be good friends with her and so on and so on.
The only topic I'm not deleting is "my Stardoll Memories" because I spent like an hour on that topic...


Anyway I will post the link to this blog  and hopefully I will get a few more page views...


Also sorry for not posting as much, school is really pounding down on me,  I have a Unit test on Monday, and on Sunday I have family coming, so the only day out of this weeking that you will kow for sure that I am posting  is Saturday, mostly because I do my homeowrk on Sunday morning.

I also  found the time to upload a Youtube Video!

Sorry for the sound, AutoSwap hates me :P
edit: Autoswap likes me again!

also me being a big fan of disco music found this:


Yes it's in Spanish, I know that :P but the end is what counts most, lol.
since I seen the show in regular television,l I know what the spanish part is
"Not Quite Yet my lady love [Miss Hoover] although somedays I wish I had."

Basically he is claimed to "Parish in a Science Fair Explosion." This is a parody of Phantom of the Opera.



Well I will be posting later! PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment