Sunday, January 9, 2011

6 Fab,Cute Outfits!


The First outfit:
This outfit I call "Rainy Sunday" because it adds a lot of "Basic Style", also it's really cute!

The Second outfit:
This one I call "The 80's Flashback" because of the dress, I like this outfit cause it's a look that anyone can wear and look good in.

The Third Outfit:
This one I call "Urban Chic" because of the colors and the style of the outfit.

The Fourth Outfit:
This one I call "Vintage Chic" is because of that Rosemary pink in the dress, it looks dull, in a good way!

The Fifth Outfit:
I call this one "That JAckpot" because of the black and gold.
Even though it's not shown, to other hot buys apper in this outfit, one being the Black and gold hot buys purse and the other bring the blacnk and gold hotbuys boots.

and the Sixth Outfit:
I call this one " Welcome to the Dark side" because the only color is... BLACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment