Thursday, January 13, 2011

Best and Worst in the Starplaza?

Heyya It's my Sara-Joy I feel much better now and want to thank Paras and Ruby for taking care of the blog while I was sick.

I go in the Starplaza about 10 times(or more) a day, so i know what's best and worst in The Starplaza.


Worst:

Fur Trimmed Dress
From: The Stardoll Shop
Cost: 15 stardollars
Why it's so bad?:
The Fur on this dres= NO WAY!
The fur makes this dres bleah It's a waste of Stardollars. It's not a good piece, i wouldn't buy it.

Punk rocks Shirt
From: Evil Panda
Cost 3 stardollars
Why it's so bad?:
YUCK! This shirt is ugly seriously really ugly, I mean the graphics and everything  is eww!

Sequined Sweat Pants
From: Bisou
Cost: 7 stardollars
Why it's So bad?:
Only one person would wear this and that would be MC HAmmer. Seriously.

Shakira Skirt
From: Folk
Cost: 4 stardollars
Why it's so bad:
It's one of those animated clothes that I think is eww.




Best:
Evening Bride Dress
From: Voile
Cost: 7 stardollars
Why I love it:
This dress is simple and cute, I love the colors and details!!!



Puffy Sleave Frock
From: Pretty In Pink
Cost:14 Stardollars
why i love it:
I like the way this dress is made, i also like the colors.

Lace Leggings
From: Fallen Angel
Cost: 6 stardollars
why I love it:
I love these leggings cause the have a vintage look to them. Also cause they go great with ANYTHING!!!


Liner Print Shift dress
From: Bisou
Cost: 18 stardollars
Why I love it:
I like this dress cause it has a cool 80's/90's print to it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment