Friday, January 14, 2011

My Stardoll Memories :)

Recently I've been thinking about my earlier days on Stardoll, the good and the bad, the ups and downs.
So I decided to share them... Month by Month.

March:
March is when I started Stardoll, and the month I can't really remember but I'll tell you what I know.

My First Day:
My first day on Stardoll was probably one of the better days,I had one friend and 20 stardollars to spend.
I was Happy with what I had, unlike some of today's Non Superstars.

April:
I didn't go on much in April, because of my family's car(Which after a good 12 years it gave up on us)
I only went on once,maybe twice in April. This is were I knew I wanted to be A superstar. And I figured within the next month I would be, Since my birthday was around the corner.

My Second friend:
This is where I met my second friend, Omnicute73 off of my cousin Olivia(her user name is Briecka on Stardoll). Me and Omni had several things in common so we became instant friends. Even though we hardly ever talk now, we still remain friends.

May:
About a week after my Birthday(May 19th), I got my Internet connected. The first website I went to was... STARDOLL! I saw a # of changes like the choose a doll thing, when I joined 2 months prior there was  no "Choose a doll and get started" there was just you get a plain medoll to dress up.
Anyway I logged onto my stardoll account and checked all of the news, then I received 20 more stardollars, which I spent on Beauty Parlor accessories.
The next day(May 29th) was my first Superstar day, I was so happy and excited.
The first Superstar dress I bought was the School teacher dress from Decades, That was my favorite dress. Now I never even wear that dress anymore. Probably because I spend my stardollars on Hotbuys and DKNY.

My Scenery making 'Love':
This is the day where I fell in love with making scenery's, even though my scenery's looked bad when i first started, I never quit making them.



June:
Along with me becoming a superstar was the fact that I was a "Stardoll addict(truth is I still am... a little bit anyway)
I hardly remember the Summer Pass, though after I read some of Lel1996's blog posts from June 2010. I remembered it clearly.
I remember only spending 25 stardollars, I never been a big spender.

Another thing I don't remember very well was the Summer LE,  for 5 months I didn't know we had a Summer LE, until I dared myself to look at my old "Doll Mail."
Once I read that, I remembered looking at a blog post telling all about that exact collection of LE.
I remember seeing(and still do see) LE from that collection in the Starbazaar for nearly DOUBLE the price, which i find insane.

Outfit of the day:
I was looking at my friend named Dylan_ColeFan(or something like that)'s presentation, where she had a question of the week.
This lead me to the idea of where I should change my medoll's outfit daily. to make it a little more "Realistic"
This is still a tradtion I carry on, one of the only things I haven't changed in the last few months.


July:
I remember July very well, since I went on Stardoll a lot more.
Since DVF (Diane Von Furstenburg)  was going to close down on the 9th, I had some sympathy and did something (That back then i regretted), I bought something.
I felt like it was a waste of stardollars. 28 Stardollars on something, Pssh.
And probably the only reason why I thought that is because I hate spending loads of stardollars at one time (Something that I still have, just not as bad as it used to be).
I also remember when Stardoll released Stardoll Pals, they looked cool, so I bought the most stylish one I could find(Which i still have.) After I bought it, like the DVF thing, I regretted it
Another thing I remember was the Penthouse, (When it first came out it only costed 149 Stardollars, 100 stardollars cheaper than what it is today). I didn't buy the penthouse, because I thought(and still do) it 's a waste of money.

My Unsuccessful Run for Covergirl:
On July 15th, 2010 I decided to run for covergirl. I only sent about 2 broadcasts (Which back then I though it would be enough to win) some people left me comments saying' I hope you win' and '5/5' but one girl said something like
'Ewwww! 1/5! 1/5! You are so ugly you won't win!'
I thought it was mean, really mean(at the time). But now I thank that girl. For bringing the reality to me.


August:
August was a good month for me, since my Summer was still in 'Full Swing.'

After I gave my medoll a BIG makeover (after I learned how to change my lips, nose, eyes etc.) I decided to not only change my clothes, but to change my lips too.

Sadly most of the tribute stores were gone, and we were still finding are way around the 'New Stardoll', ever since the big makeover in July.

And also there was nothing MAJOR(That I can think of) that happened in August, except for the news about Miss Stardoll world.

The Starbazaar Shopper:
Even though I didn't know why any of the Major designers(Alexander McQueen, Coco Chanel, etc.)'s clothing always cost so much in the Starbazaar, I always tried to find a good bargain on something sweet.
Sometimes it was a freebie that I really wanted (But now don't need) or a weird looking dress (from Tingling).
Well one day I stumbled across this really cool pair of boots, for 4 stardollars. I also saw that they were designed by someone named Rick Owens, so I bought them.
Well about a day later this girl comes up to my guestbook and says: " Hi, can I have my flap boots from Tingling back? I really didn't mean to sell them. Thanks!"
So I did the right thing and tried to sell them back to her, at the original price.
Well... she never bought the boots.
Which lead me to head over to her guestbook and ask: "Hey! Do you still want the boots or not?"
a few days later she responded: " No I really don't care anymore".
I felt like I did a good thing, which made me feel special.

September:
Nothing really happened in September, except for I went back to school on the 8th and most of the Summer Stuff was gone, such as the Stardoll Pals.

October:
October was an exciting month.
With the Tingling Halloween Couture and the Opera Mystery. Stardoll Gave us some cool things.
Beginning to Collect:
When the Hotbuys wool top went on Sale for one stardollar, I Immediately bought it.
For 2 reasons:
1) It was Hotbuys
2) it was one stardollar, can't get cheaper!!!

As the month went on I bought a few more hotbuys, such as the Faux fur Bolero(Which is STILL in the Starplaza) and the wool Sweater.


November:
November was a month where I collected more Hotbuys, and DKNY.
After I realized that it would be best if I had something to be proud of, I decided to collect.
But there was/is SO many things to collect that it's hard to choose.
I made a tough, but smart decision, to collect 2 things, Hotbuys and DKNY.
So I went back to the star plaza and found a few things that i wanted such as the Hotbuys digtal watch-necklace.
Not Missing out this time:
On November 19th the Winter LE was realeased.
It was all Betty Boo style, which I liked.
I had 39 Stardollars at the time, and I was defently going to get a piece of LE, no matter how much work i would have to do.
So i went Straight to my bazaar and put a few dresses on sale, forgetting about how I could still play and earn.
2 people bought from my bazaar,  then I played and earned.
I went over to the LE store in the Starplaza and tried to find the cheapest thing, which was the SharkTooth clutches.
They came in Silver,Red,and gold.
I always have loved the color red, so I bought the red one. Spending all of my money.

December:
December was a good month on Stardoll, but some of the people who annoyed me, annoyed me even more.
December is when i started being a SERIOUS DKNY and Hotbuys collector. I always played it good though, trying to find an amazing deal!
Becoming Royality:
On December 18th 2010, I refilled my Superstar membership, nothing too exciting just 200 stardollars and 6 weeks of Superstar membership right? Well no, I somehow  became something I never thought i would be. No not Covergirl, but Stardoll Royality
I jumped up and dow with a smile on my face! I mean COME ON!! I was happy and excited.
Well a few days  earlier a good stardoll friend of mine's Super Star ran outso she became a Non SS, I tried to encourage her that being a non Ss wasn't so bad but she wouldn't budge.
So when i became Royality  I was excited to share the news with her. I thought she would congratulate me, but I was all wrong.
So when i told her I was stardoll royality I expected a Congrats or a Cool, turns out I was completly wrong.
First she asked my what i could do being stardoll royality and what it was, I explained it all to her. Then she became jealous.
She kept asking for my account and everything(She STILL is doing this, it's annoying) for the first few times I said no and quoted some stuff from a book,movie, or song. I thought she would understand, but she didn't.

The Aftermath:
She still is asking me, and today she did something that shocked me
She went on her sister's account and said:
" give me your pass or i Will hack you!"
My first thought was What an Immature way to Aproch me like that.
I had a long convo, saying that it's against the Stardoll rules to ask for someones password and your account could be deleted, apparently she didn't stop.
So everytime she asks I just click the Google Button and log into one of my back Stardoll accounts, and post.



--Sara-Joy--

No comments:

Post a Comment