Saturday, January 22, 2011

My opinion on Miss Stardoll World

Well this is the week of my opinions! Haha! Anyway to end this little "Opinion Session" I decided to share my opinion on the contest that had Stardolls all over boomin, Miss Stardoll world.

The Ultimate Covergirl? Free Superstar for a year? Broadcasts and Bribery?
This could only mean one thing...
The Beginning to a new Competition...
Called Miss Stardoll World.


When I first heard of Miss Stardoll World I was MAJORLY EXCITED! I mean come on, not buying 10$ Cards for 12 Months, what a money saver! Of course I wanted to win.

Let's go a little bit earlier, before Miss Stardoll World. On July 15th I had an unsuccessful run for covergirl, I thought I would win, but I didn't even get 5th Place. That was the day I realized that winning an "achievement" on Stardoll was hard, really really hard.

Back to Miss Stardoll World,  now  when everyone heard about Miss Stardoll World, they all went "Shopping Crazy" buying LOADS of nice dresses(Some did it for ridiculous prices), making their suites real nice and all. I was one of the people who: Didn't do anything because Stardoll was probably gonna pick somebody to be the first Miss Stardoll World, for their style, not for who had the most Starpoints, or the most rare dresses. But little did I Know how WRONG I would be.

Fast Forward to October, this is when they picked the finalists. I voted my friend(And Inspiration) Booom, who was from Saudi Arabia.

After they released the finalists, I was kinda dissapointed that i wasn't one of them.
But my sprits were lifted when I heard there was a "Wildcard Competiton"and all you had to do is decorate one room(Or more... I think) in your suite to represent your country.
Here is the room I decorated.



So I went and bought all of the Red White and Blue, USA, and Flag Stuff i could find, then i started decorating.

I added clothes that had the USA Flag on them, or things that were stiped and had red,White or blue on them.

But when i went to enter my Room, I was told that I had entered too late. So i was more disappointed.

Let's Fast Forward this a little more.
So until the Winner was annouced I totally forgot about the competition, I was busy talking to peole in Original Club(OC) and haveing a good time.
It wasn't until I recieved a message telling us how the Winner was annouced and who it was.

I went to Perilice2's Suite and wished her congrats for being Miss Stardoll world.

Then A few days later they released the dress up doll, which at the time was only for superstars. They used most of the stuff from thier shop as clothes and maybe 3 or 4 dresses that she actually owned.




Well that was my review on Miss Stardoll World,. Who do you vote for? Who do you think should've won? Did you enter the wild card competition?



--Sara-Joy--









1 comment: