Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Give your doll a Vintage Look in Four Simple Steps!

Hi It's Me Sara Joy, and I wanted to show you how to do a Vintage look.

Since I don't have Hyper Cam of a MAC, and my camera goes goofy I decided to post how to do it on my blog {I LOVE you guys :) }

                                       {Click To Enlarge}
Step Number 1: Change your hair into a Messy Bun, or a bun.
Step Number 2: Apply Mascara and White Eyeshadow (For the best look reapply the mascara on the same place twice)
Step Number 3: Apple Eyeliner(Black eyeliner works best) and Lip Gloss
and finally Step Number 4: Change your skin tone to pale(if you've done this already then GOOD JOB) and Add a accessory in your hair.




ENJOY!

(I'll be making another Makeover Turtiol like this soon(Maybe Today))



--Sara-Joy--

No comments:

Post a Comment