Sunday, January 9, 2011

My review on the freebies, that stardoll gives us every time they reach __ Million users

I decided to write this little short article on a review of freebies stardoll gives us:

The 50 million Freebies:
Although i didin't join stardoll when stardoll gave us the freebies, but I've been to people who got them's suites.
I do like the leggings! I mean Tye-Dye leggings go good with and "Colorfull" Or "Rainbow" outfit.
I feel like Stardoll celebrated BIG for 50 million users, they gave us the liquid Jars,the 50 million sign and a few other suite items. They also gave us a boat load of clothes to celebrate.

I was told that Stardoll hit 50 million members some time in Febuary 2010.

The 60 Million Freebies:
I didn't get these freebies because my internet connection wasn't up yet, these are my all time favorite!
We didin't get as much but we got some cute things
The dress:
I love THIS DRESS! I love the style,the colors oh everything ABOUT it!

They also gave us a cupcake and "Sixty Million" Balloons.

I was told that Stardoll reached 60 million members on May 21st 2010, 2 days after my birthday and a week before I got my internet connected.

The 70 Million Freebies:
These were the FIRST freebies I got, which made me a little happy.

The Shirt:
I like the color of this shirt and the little 70 million heart at the top right corner.

They gave us a little more freebies than they did with the Sixty Million
For example- they gave us a balloon, a big 70 million heart, Green 70 million Shorts, a pink Striped 70 million dress (Not my favorite) and a 70 million Tee.

I was told that Stardoll reached 70 million members sometime in July 2010.

The 80 Million Member Freebies:
Stardoll gave us a rip off this time, only one freebie.
The others we had to pay for.
The Shirt:
i like this shirt because it was simple, black and white, can't get anymore simple than that!

They did have a Dress, but it cost 7 stardollars and was for Non-Superstar.


I was told that Stardoll Reached 80 million members on October 28th 2010.

___________________________________________________________________________
I wonder what the 90 million freebies will look like?
Hopefully they will ALL be free, cause I don't want to pay 8 stardollars for a dress... that isn't really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment