Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Perlice2, the MSW winner, running for covergirl?

So I was looking at the broadcasts, and I saw that someone was running for covergirl, now I know that it's not unusual to see that since about  90% of the broadcasts are like that, but this one person was difference, I remembered her name from somewhere, Perlice2, the winner of Miss Stardoll world, the Ultimate covergirl, was now running for Covergirl Covergirl.

Now maybe some other people saw the brodcasts and tilted thier heads thinking " Why is Miss Stardoll World running for Covergirl? If she won Miss Stardoll World then why would she want to win a smaller achievement, that is awarded every single day?" and I know for a fact I was one of them.

If she won the greatest achievement of Stardoll to date, which is being crowned the first ever Miss Stardoll World, then why would she decide to run for just plain old Covergirl?

But I remember looking at the Covergirl Finalists yesterday.She came in either 3rd or 5th place( I can't remember).

She will probably win, I mean come on,if she won idk how many times for Top Brodcaster, Album Winner for 12/21/10, and Miss Stardoll World, wouldn;t you vote.

I bet a lot of people will but I certaintly won't. I think someone else deserves a chance to be a spotlight.

Now you may think, isn't that a Selfish act, not wanting someone innocent to win? It may be but it's really not fair, she should give a few other people a chance.

But no one who runs for covergirl is innocent!! Because of bribery. If she was running for just plain old NCG, then I wouldn't care, because a lot of other people are too! But this is the BIG covergirl, the covergirl that everyone wants to be.

I would like to win an achievement on Stardoll, who wouldn't? But I don't care about covergirl, I'd rather win scenery winner, because I would have more of a chance! Since people are so brainwashed by covergirl, no one CARES about Sceneries.

Oh and this is one of her brodcasts:perilice2:COVERGIRL COVERGIRL COVERGIRL COVERGIRL

Whay's your opinion? Do you think she should win? Do you agree with me?




~Sara~Joy~

No comments:

Post a Comment