Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Spoilers? Yep!

It's Sara-Joy! And I was looking at Underneath SD's blog(AWESOME BLOG BTW THEY ROCK!)
and I saw that they posted some spoilers.
(Click to Enlarge)
{Credit Goes to Underneath SD for the Pictures! They rock!!}
for the furniture I see stuff that would probably belong in  the Minimalism category of he suite shop, and a few things that would probably fit best in Game zone.
And for the clothes, I see a lot of stuff that would probably go in Sunny Bunny Kloz. And some stuff that would either go in Bisou or Pretty In Pink.

Also Stardoll Once again updated the beauty parlor. I can see that I new makeover is around the corner, with all of the minor changes they are making.


I love this new Lay out, I like how you can zoom in, it makes it easier to apply makeup and accesories.
Also can't you see some Hotbuys In the backround? Like the Htobusy Striped Bag and the Hotbuys Berret?





~Sara Joy~

No comments:

Post a Comment