Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Good role model (AND MOREE)

Heyya It's me, Paras.
I decided to write a BIG LONG POST, since Sara Joy's been doing all of the work since she got better.
A Good RolemodelSo I went to look at today's NCG, shockingly enough the NCG wasn't really pretty. I have NO idea how SHE could've won!
But then I went to her suite and saw that she had been a member since 2006.
I also noticed she was NON SS!
I don't quite like her style but I liked how she won fair and square. She sets a good example for Non SS's.
My opinion on a Hotbuy:So Today the Hotbuys feather pants were released.
They sorta match the shoes that were released January 11th, and the jacket that Sara Joy and I fell in Love with.

{Click to enlarge}
If stardoll didin't add the feathers and added something else such as chains studs or sparkles, I knew I would've ought it quickly. But they added feathers...
New Club about the blog:Sometime next week, either Sara Joy, me or Ruby will make a club about this very blog!We will have comps and more!!!
My ideas for Future Hotbuys:
My ideas for Future Hotbuys:

I have some ideas for the Febuary 2011 Hotbuys, we should bring back the Bow hat, add a trench coat.
The theme would be Bows, some of my favorite bloggers,such as a Lel1996, LOVE bows!





*Paras*








































{Note I do not own any of the images that were posted in theMy idea's for furture hotbuys.}

No comments:

Post a Comment