Sunday, April 17, 2011

And right when i get back from my trip this happens...

Hi.
So remember n-dubzfan357? That case that I thought was over a looong time ago? Well look-y here:
Somehow I've been getting blamed for a lot of things recently. Although I'm innocent.
Anyway back to what this post was about.
So now she is getting me for cyber bullying her in posts in the very blog? Not true at all, I was writing posts about how She was cyber bullying me. Not vice-versa.
So if she writes anything bad about me, well my friends it's not true
Some people take stardoll too seriously, all of the rumors and stuff like that. Thank goodness from what I've learned from the past year is that by the end of the day I know it's just a Virtual Website.
Well on other news...
I'm not going anywhere vacation wise for a few months, so it's just me and you and the wonderful 7 followers that we have. I plan on making a new youtube turtorial a bit later. Vintage Inspired. =]
-Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment