Thursday, April 7, 2011

Voile leaving the starplaza? Or just some spring-cleaning?

Now I was looking to see if there was going to be any new Epiphany, but look what I saw:

Now when i first saw this I was about ready to have a heart-attack or somethin. Voile is one of my favorite stores in the  Starplaza, and it would be sad to see it leave.
But then i realized, what if thy're just refreshing the store. Getting rid of the old so they can add the new, and that's probably the cause.

Inside the store:

Now since I only have around 10 stardollars and there is about 5 gowns I really want, it's gonna be a hard choice. My top three are the Silk Dress in the back on the second picture. Metal floor length detailed gown, and the Classic Dior gown.
Hopefully this sale lasts until friday when i can get a card, i would hate to see all of these dresses priced super-high in the starbazaar by the users I call "the Insane Starbazaar sellers".

-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment