Friday, April 1, 2011

New Store: Pet-A-Porter

Limited Pets that grow? Seriously stardoll this is going to cause some trouble.
Although I am in LOVE with the Norwiegen Forest Cat,  it's big green eyes just pur out cuteness I am in Major Like!
Of course I would buy it if I only had 100 Stardollars.
Maybe Stardoll suspects us to spend the free 100$ we were given the other day, on these pets? Probably not, because I already spent my 100$.
Speaking of Stardoll, it's been lagging a lot today. I've waited 5 minutes just so the page would load for my suite. At first I thought it was my internet connection but turns out, I found out that some other users have been lagging too, It felt kinda good to not be alone, although I think it's these pets that may be causing the problem.


2 comments:

  1. ya happened with me too. n one thing tht i dont get is tht how do we know tht th pets have grown coz we can increase n decrease the size ....... bt i did buy one so i hope its nt a bust =\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not a bust! Trust me, you can even look on the home page today, and it shows that that the actual animal changes shape. It is true that you can increase and decrease the size but the pose of the animal changes and the maturity level of the face changes aswell! Hope I helped =)

    ReplyDelete