Saturday, April 23, 2011

Stardoll Hates our questions in Arabic?

This page was in Arabic, but then thanks to my Google toolbar, Google translated it for me.
If you can't read it:
"Sorry,no
Find the page you requested
Please check signed with the correct spelling and capitalization.Please lose the usual questions that you need to help."
Now look at the un derlined sentence, don't you find that kinda weird? I mean the Arabic Stardoll hates our questions?
-Sara
[PS: I know this is pointless, I just have nothing to post. Hopefully somehting exciting will happen over the weekend or next week as I hate when Stardoll is a ghost town.]

2 comments:

  1. This site is never appear with for me. I only appear the title "Sorry, the page you requested was not found" and "Hello Doll-lover!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That page only appeared once for me. I'm sure it was a glitch or something.
    =P

    ReplyDelete