Friday, April 22, 2011

New Youtube Tutorial

Everything on Stardoll is pretty quite so that's why I haven't been posting lately.
Anyway...

Why I made a tutorial on Barbie:
Well when I was younger I LOVED playing with Barbie Dolls, so last week while I was on my trip it sparked in my mind that I should bring back some of my memories and make a Barbie tutorial.
So I originally intended to make it when I came home but two things stopped  me.
  1. The n-dubzfan case
  2. I went on this jumpy thing on Saturday and when i woke up on Sunday,  I was so sore I couldn't hardly even brush my hair, much less make a tutorial
Anyway if you've seen a Barbie doll you know the only makeup they wear is Lipstick, but I reflected some of the looks on Barbie's personality, such as how she loves pink.

-Sara
But anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment