Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Shop- Pix

Remember those spoilers that you saw on Friday? Well here they are.
This is a nice addition to Stardoll, as it relates to the real world, I own a Digital Camera in real life and I use a memory card[ well actually 2, I bought one for a trip that I took over the summer.] So this is nice feature to add to the cameras as it will make Presentations look great too!

Although with every story there is a Bright Side and a Dark side. The Dark side is that most of everything in the shop is for SS only and it's a bit pricey. Also Pix is doesn't have a Suite Shop tab for easier access =[.

-Sara
[Also I plan on working on a New YouTube Tutorial tonight, maybe using some of the ideas in my spoilers last week. Although it probably won't be part of my "Around the World Series" I may create a Classic look, or something wild like an 80's look]

No comments:

Post a Comment