Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pet-A-Porter Spoilers

Now usually I don't post spoilers unless it's something really good.
Well this is something really good.
New collection of Pet-A-Porter is coming just one week after the debut with the kittens.
Here are the spoilers[much thanks to Lel 1996's stardoll blog]
Now there is nothing I can argue about.
I love all of the puppies! So adorable I love the one on the bottom left corner-the cutest one of all.
Reports say these are coming tomorrow! Which is 100% good, because that means I will have enough times to buy a starcard.
Although i wish there was one of those deals we receive in our 'Dollymail' where you get 25 or 50% more stardollars, because I would like to spend a little more on clothing than a pet. That's the money-saver side of me. Lol.
But the reson why i love these so much is because that I'm more of a dog person[probably because I've been around dogs all of my life and I own one] so why not buy a dog?
Anyway what do you think? Will you buy one of these when they come out tomorrow or are you more of a cat person and liked the last collection of Kittens better?
-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment