Thursday, April 14, 2011

Invite More members comps. Sara rants...

Lately I've been going back to some clubs that I haven't been to in awhile.
And well let's say in most of them I found topics  like this:
" Whoever invites the most members will get a prize!"
What bothers me about these comps is how the people you are asking, feel about joining a club, but yet they don't get anything.
It's just like saying " Hey please join[insert club name here] and please tell your friends, because if I invite the most members then I get to be manager and get [insert a number here] gifts!"
Now usually when I get a message to join a club, I don't join. Simply because:
  • If I joined a club, most chances are I wouldn't be that active.
  • I only go on Stardoll for P&E, dressing up my doll, creating makeup looks, buying, searching in the starbazaar, and going into TRR.
  • And plus, with my homework going down on my by the pound, chances are I would only be visiting the club once a week.
Stupid reasons, but they are 100% true.
But anyway back to my point.
Another thing I don't like about these comps is that they don't have any creativity what so ever.The only creativity in them is the way you ask your friends to join. And even that isn't very creative.
---
There's your pointless rant, as i promised one before I go to Thunder, today is my last 'free' day before I start packing and stuff. And plus my Aunt is coming tomorrow so yeah that means I'm going to try and post as much as I can today, to makeup for tomorrow and Saturday.
I'm also gonna be working on my makeup tutorial. I'm gonna hold off my 'Around the world turtorials' for awhile. I've ran out of ideas and places so that's why.

Oh about my tutorial.
It's not going to be very long and the makeup won't be in depth of anything, it's just simple makeup that anyone could wear so the video will be a bit fast.
I am creating the rough draft right now, even though I was supposed to last night, probably because around 9:00  I got really sleepy and couldn't take it any longer so I postponed it to today.

 
-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment