Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sara is Sorry :(

Sorry for not posting, I have to break the news.
I'm really farrr behind in schoolwork, which means I can only probably go on stardoll at night or ever very early in the morning. So that means for awhile[maybe for the next 3 weeks] I won't be posting as much, but I will still be posting.
Trust me this stuff won't happen next year, I'll be a regular human being next year[ well I'm already a human being, but you get what I mean.]
As I said on my last updates post, on April 16th you won't see me online at all unless it's like very early in the morning. I'll post a little on April 15th but not much and on April 17th I'll be posting on how the fireworks and everything went. Of course that is less than two weeks away and I'm super-excitted!
Also I was gonna post a rant on Starbazaar Overpricing. But it might not happen until Tuesday.
Trust me I don't want things to be like this but bare with me, they will get better around Mid May
-Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment