Monday, April 25, 2011

Tutorial Spoilers

I decided to do this weekly, since I can plan out which turtorials to do during the week.
Please note that I won't do them all as some are just ideas, but I will try my best to do most of them.
Anyway enough with the jibber jabber and let's get down to the buisness,lol.


Over to past two weeks I've been doing regular tutorials and kinda forgot about my 'Around The World' series. This is my look based on Australia. This may be my last 'Around the world' tutorial for while as I am running out of ideas for the series.
This is a Purple Heart tutorial. I love how I mixed the eyeshadows to match the highlights. =]

This is the Black and White Darling Look. I kinda based the makeup on the 60's Hairstyle, although if I were to do a 60's look I would base it on Twiggy or something similar, since she was a big fashion phenomenon back then.

I call this look A Blast of Summer. Simply because it combines the looks of summer, along with a green smokey eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment