Friday, April 8, 2011

Need Members by tommorrow?

Now this really shocks me.
I was looking at the Abigail Breslin doll, then look what I saw in the comments:
Now this shocked me, for two reasons.
  • If you need an X amount of members by tommorrow, then why are you posting on an old doll?
  • Why need a deadline?
Now I did take a look at the club, and they do have 3363 members, not that bad. But that isn't the point. The point is, why do you need it by tommorrow?
Now I'm pretty sure this club will achieve it's goal, but seriously a deadline? That actually makes me laugh.
It reminds me of one of those comps, where you have to invite a certain amount of friends to join to become manager or get a prize... and those aren't very funb. But I'll rant about that some other day.
-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment