Monday, April 11, 2011

Perfect day Store Released

There are 4 other floors, although I think this one is truley one worth showing.
Now these are very pretty clothes, the only thing that annoyes me is that why couldn't Stardoll just release them as full dresses? Instead they released them in skirts, tops and 'shoulder sleeves'.
Even though I was expecting wedding dresses, instead of skirts,shirts and shoulder sleerves, this is a nice collection.
Now some people say that this will replace Voile, hopefully not, as I think Stardoll is cleaning out all of the current items in Voile to make some room for new items, as the current items have been in there for over a year.

Well anyway what do you think? Do you like the new store?
-Sara
Oh and PS I'm not probably gonna post anym ore today, as I got in at 10:00 PM last night and I'm still a little tired and sore, and my Aunt is possibly coming tommorrow and you know I'm gonna be out of town on Saturday and I'm packing on Friday so the only time you may hear from me will be Wednesday and Thursday, and both of those days I plan to rant =]
Also I may make a new header t cellebrate Thunder. So that's another thing I'm doing today. I truley apoligize for all this, Aprilis a bust month for my persnal life :[


No comments:

Post a Comment