Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Delete my blog? No sorry not gonna happen/Red Hair dye spoilers/New feauture here

And just when I thought this whole mess with over and dealt with I get a GB message:
First of all fighting? N, I'm not fighting. I'm just annoyed. Annoyed and fighting are two  different things.
Now look at this part of the message:
Delete the blog? No! Not after all of the effort, time, and heart I put into this blog for almost 4 months now, it's not gonna happen. For goodness sakes it's a virtual website, and as I said in this post people take a virtual website, such as Stardoll, so seriously. 
Plus that post, old news, really old news, 3 month old news. So really it's not worth arguing about. Can't people read the dates? The lack of common sense these days...
Also the threat to write bad stuff on a blog about me? Probably not gonna happen as I'm sure this will wear off in  a few days and if it doesn't I have a few solutions such as.
Delete both of them as my friend and when they leave me messages in my GB, I'll just delete them because I'm tired of hearing all of this crap about an old post that 3 months old about something that she did to me.
Also I have the right to post about someone cyberbullying me. So I can alert people that they won't be in the same situation.
Also if they DO write some crap about me, I'll just be sitting here in my computer chair, with some chips, laughing my butt of at all of the lies. I don't let virtual stuff/rumors bother me.As I'm pretty sure people won't believe it.
---
On other news.
I was looking at Lel1996's blog and that she has posted some spoilers and one of them contained something that everyone dyes for[ha ha dyes get it?]:
RED HAIR DYE!
[Thank you Lel for posting this. I know I can't say this enough but you truly rock!]
YAY! Red hair dye! Stardoll is actually listening to it's members because people have been begging for Red Hair-Dye to return to the Starplaza ever since it left back in June[I think. Not 100% sure.] I'm glad for this new product so I'm gonna start saving my virtual pennies!
---
Just recently I had this idea.
I decided to create a separate tab/page[as Blogger calls it] to acknowledge  some people and their creativity, I will do three people per month =] As I think that this way I can acknowledge some people who deserve it!
-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment